Why We Love this Cabin
“Enjoy being surrounded by nature with all the conveniences of staying within the heart of Yosemite Valley. Conveniently located by the Mist Trail, spend your day hiking to waterfalls and then treating yourself to a pizza and beer right in Curry Village at the end of an amazing day.”
- Historic village founded in 1899
- Positioned beneath sky-high Glacier Point with views of iconic Half Dome
- Nearby dining, convenient store, beer, cafe & ice cream.
- Walking distance to the Mist Trail.
- Feel surrounded by nature like camping while enjoying the comforts of a real bed.
* Rates based on double occupancy, and may vary seasonally. Child rates may be available. Please see booking page for exact rates for your chosen tour date and options.
CURRY VILLAGE TENT CABINS – formerly Half Dome Village
Prices start at $ 140 single/double occ*
Views Beyond Belief
Unplug and unwind in these rustic tent cabins in the center of Curry Village, close to dining options, bike rentals, and an outdoor amphitheater where you can enjoy a Ranger-Led Nature Program, slide presentation or scenic movie on a warm summer night.
True to the original intent of Curry Village, these tent cabins feature wooden frames wrapped and covered with canvas, wooden floors and wooden doors. While they do have electric lighting, they don’t have electrical outlets, phones, TVs or plumbing. Guests are provided with sheets, wool blankets, pillows and towels during their stay. Bathrooms and showers are shared in a central location.
Curry Village Features
- Housekeeping Daily
- Fresh towels as needed
- Extra blankets available at the front desk
- 46 Yosemite Cabins with Private Baths
- 14 Cabins that share Convenient Bathhouses
*Triple and quad occupancy rates available. Prices subject to seasonality and day of week. Prices above include tax.
**March 2 – October 27**
– For cancellation more than 30 days in advance of departure, you will be charged 20% and be refunded the remainder of the amount paid.
– For cancellation less than 30 days in advance of departure and No-Shows, you will be charged 100% of the entire amount due.
**October 28 – March 1**
– For cancellation more than 15 days in advance of departure, you will be charged 20% and be refunded the remainder of the amount paid.
– For cancellation less than 15 days in advance of departure and No-Shows, you will be charged 100% of the entire amount due.
There are no reviews yet for this trip. Would you like to add one?