UPDATED AS OF MARCH 10, 2020:
In light of the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, we will be waiving the 20% cancellation fee for all day tours booked after March 10th through March 31st. For fees to be waived, you must notify us of cancellation at least 72 hours in advance of your tour date. Multi-day hotel and camping tours will be given a 14-day grace period from the time of booking to modify or cancel your reservation without penalty. To make a change or to cancel within this window, your tour date must be scheduled at a minimum of 45 days out from the date of booking.
Our staff is committed to closely monitoring the situation for the health of all guides, staff and customers. In the meantime, we will continue to provide customers with a safe and reliable way to visit the great outdoors and beyond. For additional questions or concerns on how we are handling the situation, do not hesitate to give us a call.
In the event that you are unable to travel on your original tour date, you may reschedule to a future date OR transfer your reservation to another person, just inform us of the change before the end of the below applicable cancellation window (prior to: 72-hours for day tours, 7-days for camping tours and 30-days for hotel tours). Otherwise you will be charged as follows:
Overnight camping tours All overnight bookings have cancellation fees. Cancellations made more than 7-days in advance of tour date have a 20% fee. Cancellations made with 7-days or less in advance of departure date have a 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours will be charged 100% of tour rate.
Overnight hotel tours All overnight bookings have cancellation fees. Cancellations made more than 30-days in advance of tour date have a 20% fee. Cancellations made with 30-days or less in advance of departure date have a 50% cancellation fee. No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours will be charged 100% of tour rate.
Day tours Cancellations made more than 72-hours in advance of tour date have a fee of 20% of tour rate. Cancellations made between 72-24 hours prior to departure, have a cancellation fee of 50%.
Alcatraz Packages Cancellations made more than 72-hours in advance of tour date have a fee of 20% of tour rate. Cancellations made between 72-24 hours prior to departure, have a cancellation fee of 50%. Alcatraz tickets are 100% non-refundable and not included in tour package refund unless cancelled at least 7 days prior to travel.
No Shows Passenger no-shows and cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure time are are not valid for refund.
No refund will be given to anyone who is denied service because of refusal to wear a seat belt or to follow the rules and regulations of the carrier.
If Incredible Adventures cancels a trip due to bad weather, inadequate load requirements, or any reason (excepting those listed above), a 100% refund will be issued. Incredible Adventures reserves the right to cancel any trip. Incredible Adventures is not responsible for any cancellations or modifications of tours due to weather condition, road hazards, vehicle breakdowns, or other unforeseen conditions that may hinder the ability for the tour to take place as scheduled. We reserve the right to cancel or modify any trip due to weather conditions, mechanical breakdowns and circumstances beyond our control. Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. In such cases where minimum numbers are not met, we will refund your monies but will not be responsible for any additional expenses you may have incurred.
- All transactions will be conducted in United States currency, U.S Dollars
- Tours offered on this website will be charged immediately with credit card payment
- Tours paid with the credit card provided will be charged at the time of booking and a pre-paid confirmation voucher is sent via email. Just print it off and present it on the day.
- If we are unable to obtain pre-authorization on credit card details submitted, we will attempt to notify you via email provided we have the correct email address. If we cannot reach you, your reservation will be considered incomplete and cancelled
- Passengers should refer to their confirmation regarding pickup location, you should get an additional email with your pickup time. If you have not received your pickup time by the day before the trip, or if there are any questions or changes to the pickup, please call 1-800-777-8464
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are in correct pick up location at correct time as stated on your confirmation form (we ask that you be ready 10 minutes before pick-up time)
- Duration of tour hours based on approximation
- Tours may include some element of risk. We assume no liability for injuries
- No smoking in tour vehicles
- All customers purchasing tours that would like a student discount must present a valid student ID at time of departure
- Tour guide gratuity is not included
Difficulty booking online? Questions?
Call Toll Free inside the USA and Canada 1(800) 777-8464
Internationally (415) 642-7378