Why We Love this Hotel
“It’s a dream come true to stay at Yosemite park, where these hotel rooms and cabins are rarely available. To wake up surrounded by majestic mountains, and inhale the fresh, clean mountain air, is a once in a lifetime opportunity.”
– Paul Tronnier
- Located in the heart of Yosemite Valley
- A short walk to towering Yosemite Falls and the Merced River
- Glass and wood architecture blend in with the natural surroundings
- Nearby multiple dining options
- Open all year long
* Rates based on double occupancy, and may vary seasonally. Child rates may be available. Please see booking page for exact rates for your chosen tour date and options.
YOSEMITE VALLEY LODGE
Prices start at $323 single/double occ*
- Open All Year
Astonishing Views of the Falls
The Yosemite Valley Lodge is centrally located in Yosemite Valley at the base of the iconic Yosemite Falls! Enjoy large rustic lodge rooms that open up to views of the redwoods from your own patio or balcony. Rooms include either one king bed or two queens, and come equipped with a private bathroom, television, and wifi. Please note: Yosemite Lodge at the Falls does not have air conditioning in any guest accommodations.
Yosemite Valley Lodge Features
- Private Bathroom
- Hair Dryer
- Mini Fridge
- Writing Table
- Coffee Table
- TV with select programming
- Select Rooms have a balcony or patio
- Mountain WiFi
*Triple and quad occupancy rates available. Prices subject to seasonality and day of week. Prices above include tax.
**March 2 – October 27**
– For cancellation more than 30 days in advance of departure, you will be charged 20% and be refunded the remainder of the amount paid.
– For cancellation less than 30 days in advance of departure and No-Shows, you will be charged 100% of the entire amount due.
**October 28 – March 1**
– For cancellation more than 15 days in advance of departure, you will be charged 20% and be refunded the remainder of the amount paid.
– For cancellation less than 15 days in advance of departure and No-Shows, you will be charged 100% of the entire amount due.
There are no reviews yet for this trip. Would you like to add one?